It’s Set in Cyber-Stone

February 13th, 2014
Mixer in a Box was one of the sites that I was not sure how to treat with the current round of code updates. The site uses an actual header background image that is an adaptation of the software UI. Since The Rest of the Story [...]

Beautifing the Article Directories

February 10th, 2014
Five of the six article directories, as well as most of the instances of the script in other applications, have pretty CSS3 rounded corners. Once I got into the swing of things it did not take too long. The Rest of the Story [...]

Off My Butt

February 6th, 2014
I cleaned up the nav mess at The PCApp Store site today. When I did the CSS3 update to the site I noted that some of the pages came up with the wrong nav information in the left nav column. I sorted through The Rest of the Story [...]

A Quicky

February 2nd, 2014
Gemstone Jewelry Now is a mini-site about, you guessed it, gemstone jewelry. There are only a few simple pages, nothing fancy. I updated the doc type to HTML5 and added the curved CSS3 look to the site. The Rest of the Story [...]

Keeping With the Program

February 1st, 2014
I have done the 2014 code update to Mixing Live Sound and its auxiliary parts. On the main site I updated the pages to HTML5 as well as adding the rounded corners. While I was fussing with the pages I The Rest of the Story [...]

How to Trick An Obstinate Web Editor

January 25th, 2014
The Problem I have used KompoZer or its predecessor NVu for all of my web authoring in the past. It was a good freeware editor and has been of great value to me. Time moves on and development of KompoZer The Rest of the Story [...]

More Pretty Rounded Corners Thanks to CSS3

January 22nd, 2014
I have a few sites that I built with commercial intent. The site with the most traffic is the PCApp Store site. Since it gets more traffic than other sites I went ahead with the CSS3 update to the site. This The Rest of the Story [...]

Progress Continues and a NotePad++ Tip

January 22nd, 2014
The update to the gallery pages on MC-Rally is done and live. After looking over the pages and thinking about what needed to be done I elected to use the global find and replace function in NotePad++ to The Rest of the Story [...]

CSS3 Changes Implemented Across Site

January 21st, 2014
After this blog the first site that I updated with the new look was MC-Rally.com. This was an interesting project as there is the static site and three separate CMS based sections. The main site consists The Rest of the Story [...]

Article MS Progress Report

January 20th, 2014
I fussed with my test install of Article MS a bit this evening. I can report that I was almost successful in converting the header section to a div based layout. The actual header section was not too much The Rest of the Story [...]